Barry R. Blakley, DVM, PhD
Specialties and Expertise
- DVM: Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan
- MS: University of Saskatchewan
- PhD: University of Cincinnati
Select Awards, Achievements, and Publications
- J. J. Murison Distinguished Veterinarian Award, 2019
- Cowan V, Blakley B. Acute lead poisoning in western canadian cattle – A 16-year retrospective study of diagnostic case records. Can Vet J. 2016;57:421-426.
- Coufal-Majewski S, Stanford K, McAllister T, Blakley B, et al. Impacts of cereal ergot in food animal production. Front Vet Sci. 2016;3(15).
- Cowan V, Blakley B. Characterizing 1341 cases of veterinary toxicoses confirmed in western Canada: A 16-year retrospective study. Can Vet J. 2016;57:53-58.
- Cowan VE, Blakley BR. A retrospective study of canine strychnine poisonings from 1998 to 2013 in western Canada. Can Vet J. 2015;56:587-590.
Manual Chapters and Commentaries