Maureen H. Kemp, BVMS, PhD
Specialties and Expertise
- Farm animal practice, Veterinary surgery
- BVMS, MVM, and PhD: University of Glasgow
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) - Cattle Health and Production
Select Awards, Achievements, and Publications
- Kemp MH. Survey of the management of dry cows in north east Wales. Livestock. 2014;19(6).
- Kemp MH, Nolan AM, Cripps PJ, Fitzpatrick JL. Animal-based measurements of the severity of mastitis in dairy cows. Vet Rec. 2008;163:175-179.
- Milne MH. Spastic paresis—surgical treatment under field conditions. Livestock. 2007;12(7).
- Milne MH. An overview of udder oedema. Livestock. 2006;11(7).
- Milne MH, Biggs AM, Barrett DC, et al. Treatment of persistent intramammary infection with Streptococcus uberis in dairy cows. Vet Rec. 2005;157:245-250.
Manual Chapters and Commentaries